Sunday, June 3, 2012

Holy Taleto! Where have a I been?

Well after my two month long hiatus I'm back!  Life has been VERY crazy in the Rose household these past two months.  So much to catch up on.  So where do I begin?  First, Jaxton's Birthday Party.  Mr. J-T turned two years old.  We had an Elmo/Sesame Street Party for him at my parents.  We played lots of games....
like "guess who's tickling you Pa?"
and "Oscar the Grouch's trash throw"
least we forget the classics like "Red Light, Green Light or Duck, Duck, Goose!" We had lots of fun just being outside and enjoying the warm weather.   Birthdays are always a blast when you are a Hutchison....




Finally, we sang a song, opened some gifts and celebrated our all that is Jaxton!




What else have we been filling our time with?  Well, I'll let some pictures do the talking!
Oh! and did I mention... I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!  Hal-le-FREAKING-lujah!  No more tests, no more studying my brains out every night, no more late night cram sessions... I'm done and I won't be going back....EVER!  If this whole pharmacy thing doesn't pan out, I'll work at McDonald's flipping burgers cuz I never want to go to school again.   10 years was long enough for me, thank you very much!

My last week of school I pawned my daughter off on my parents so I could focus and when I went to pick her up after my last test was done... I was welcomed with this...
(you kick booty)
A surprise "You are FINALLY done with school party!"  Have I mentioned that my family is awesome?!

No comments: