On Monday, Eden and I had ourselves a special little FHE...just the two of us. We talked about being thankful. It's a super simple and easy FHE and so I thought I'd share it with you all.
We talked about how Heavenly Father gives us all these things that make us happy and we should always remember to tell him thank you. So we busted out the good 'ol cornucopia and filled it with all of the things that make us so happy.
then we took some falls leaves and wrote down other things we are so thankful for...
It was hilarious to hear Eden list the things that make her happy... her "lala" and MY bed made the list...
Then Eden made some cards for some very special people in her life (A.K.A Pa and Papa Rose). While she was coloring I hung the leaves from her light so we could remember to be thankful for all the things we have...
I think it worked out great and I'm pretty sure she knew what we were trying to do... Happy Thanksgiving!





1 comment:
That is such a cute idea! I might have to steal it. :)
Post a Comment