Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I woke up this morning snuggling with my baby and I didn't want to get out of bed.  It was cold outside and I could feel it.  I couldn't get myself to peel the covers off and start my day.

When it's cold outside I just want to stay bundled up next to a fire sipping hot chocolate and that's exactly what we did today.  We took a brief trip to the library to return some books and then we braved the weather and headed home, but not before we slipped into the gas station for some chocolate mint hot chocolate..YUM!

Then we came home and started a fire and enjoyed it's warmth while we ate our to-go dinner of pizza (fancy I know) then we ended our day on a high note.
Thanks to Marcia for the great idea.
Nothing beats a day at home with my two favorite people....

No comments: