Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm a Big Girl Now...almost

With a week off of school I decided it was time to give 'er a go...
I don't know if this is the right approach or not but we are going for it.  We put big girl panties on for most of the day and then throw a diaper on her at night.  She super excited to be a "big girl" and so far so good.
Now, my daycare lady won't take her to the bathroom unless she asks and so that's a bummer but I figured we introduce her to it this week and then take it full scale when I get my Christmas break.  Any suggestions as to the best approach...I'm all ears!

1 comment:

ATH79 said...

When I was potty training Hannah I set a timer to go off every hour or hour and a half to remind me and Hannah that it was time to try and potty again. Good Luck!!