After a real good nap (hence the hair) Eden decided she wanted to be a photographer and take pictures of everything...It was hilarious. I had to take pictures of her taking pictures with my camera phone so sorry for the poor images.
Then...we cranked up the music to do some baking. Cuz what's a Sunday if it doesn't involved baked goods of some sort? Eden, however, preferred to listen to her "own" music.
She was totally jamming out. She was walking around the house singing who knows what, but she was having herself a right nice time.And who doesn't love a little brownie batter to conclude your Sunday? I know I do!
Yes, Eden prefers to only drink water out of a spray bottle that I do her hair with... don't judge me.










3 comments:
Umm.. you are a much better mom than me. No way would I let Henry lick the brownie batter. Too much mess for this momma!
I love the spray bottle, do what ya gotta do!! haha! I can just see little Eden walking around jammin' out with the headphones on, so cute! Give me a call sometime, you should come on over!
I totally used to squirt water in my mouth to drink and I am talking like junior hugh aged. Yep. I am awesome like that.
Post a Comment