Why a themed party of course! We sent our second ever "party in a box" to California to help Natalie celebrate Greg's birthday as if he were here in Utah...ya know, a proper party...
Theme: Kid in a Candy Stores
Decor: candy
Card: candy
Cake: candy
Presents: candy
complete with detailed instructions on how to make a candy cake
It was pretty complicated....so he needed to prepare himself for the task...better load up on some candy...
Apparently the ring pop didn't contain enough sugar so Greg got a little crazy and blinged it out a bit...
we pulled out all the stops, including a singing card. What is the song you ask? I WANT CANDY!
Natalie went above and beyond and fulfilled his every wish and got him this...
He was only slightly excited. Can you tell?
So, how did our Kid in a Candy Store theme party go? I'll let this picture speak for itself...
That would be a candy crown with a candy sash and a candy cake for our candy king (spelled with a "c").
We were told that this was THE BEST day of his life (including marrying my sister) and that he could die now because his life is complete. We heart you Greg and you fit right in! WELCOME TO THE HUTCHISON CLAN...let the crazy begin!







2 comments:
Can I PLEEEEAAASSEEEE, be a member of your family?! My family likes to throw a good party too, but you guys are AMAZING!
I have said it before and I will say it again...how do I become legally adopted into your family?!
Post a Comment