Not only did that dang leprechaun come and mess up my house this morning, he also left me with this little gem to deal with...
2 seconds later I got this...
followed shortly by this...
and that's when I packed her up and shipped her off to daycare for an attitude adjustment.
After a long day of playing for her and some serious school work for me, we headed home to make some dinner. Well, that silly leprechaun got into our food, but my little munchkin thought it was hilarious.
Good thing the food tasted the same, green and all...
Lucky for that leprechaun he isn't made of food cuz he'd be in trouble with this little girl around
Hopefully next year we'll catch that little leprechaun and hopefully I'll get a little girl with her emotions a little more in check...I doubt it. Happy St. Patrick's Day!






1 comment:
I love the crazy emotions! I'm glad to see it's not just my child who is on an emotional rollercoaster. Love that girl!
Post a Comment