Well, it took 2 years to get to this point but with school right around the corner, I decided it was time to get my big girl a haircut. She was VERY excited. We went one day after Gymboree to Cookie Cutters and she was stoked. As soon as we walked in, she ran to the car and said "My do it!" She was rearing to go.
I told her she had to hold really still, but she was too concerned with driving the car, beeping the horn and watching the TV in front of her. Those Cookie Cutters know how to entertain.
Eden was really good. She wasn't so sure about getting her hair blown dry. She kept saying "I not like it!" but she didn't want to get out of the car so she put up with it. Once she was all done the lady put glitter hairspray in her hair and told her she was all done. Eden kindly (I use this word loosely) told her "I not done! I driving a car!" The lady tried her magic to get Eden of the chair but she wasn't going to budge. Finally, I told her she gets a balloon and POP! she was out of that chair faster than I could offer to help.
We didn't cut much but we gave it some shape. She's growing up faster than I can catch up. I love my little girl and all the sass that come with it!





No comments:
Post a Comment