"Mama, you be bad guy and try to get Clifford."
"Okay, give me Clifford."
"NOOO! Just take his picture."
"(laughing) Oh Okay"
Even though this crappy weather has nothing to do with school, besides it being crappy too, it means little miss doesn't get to see her favorite people as much as she'd like. She is really missing her cousins these days...
not picture Bennett and Jaxton (also favorite people)
We have been keeping busy though getting our house ready to catch that silly leprechaun who terrorizes our house each year.
Eden is very excited to catch him. She talks about it non stop. She likes to say:
"Mama, member that silly leprechaun who came to our house?"
"Ya! Are we going to catch him this year?!"
"YEAH! I going to trap him and get all his presents"
Well, I can't disappoint, so I visited my favorite website (Pinterest) and found out how to make these....genius!
It's a leprechaun trap. One for the kitchen and one for Eden's room. The idea is this, you place something gold (like those gold chocolate coins) on top of the hat the night before St. Patrick's Day. When the leprechaun comes, he'll want the gold and use the latter to get it, but little does he know that the top of the hat is just a piece of paper and once he steps on it, it will give way and he'll fall to the bottom of the hat unable to get out. So when you wake up in the morning you'll have yourself a leprechaun!
Eden was very excited to help me make these. We made a trip to Micheal's one Saturday and got to work fixing the house up real nice.
She's such a good helper who loves to sing while she works....Secretly, I love St. Patrick's Day...weird right? Well, you'll just have to wait and see why...we might actually have ourselves a little leprechaun story to share with all of you!









4 comments:
that sounds like a nice little set up to announce number two... !!
Woah! Settle down Chelsey! No big announcement here like that. I just love it when the leprechaun comes to our house! keep that thought for this time NEXT year... then it might be true!!
Ok.. I got excited and possibly jumped the gun. Either way, good luck NEXT year and I'll be just as excited.
I guess I was jumping the gun like Chelsey. Can you blame us though? Who wouldn't want another Eden. She is so dang cute and you are such a fun Momma!
I am going up to O-town tomorrow. YOu haven't take the clothes up there by chance, have you?
Post a Comment