So last weekend while I was at my mom's I was VERY crafty and busted out a few things...
Like this...I totally made that. Marcia had a craft night with some girls from church and I got in on the action. Then, while I was at my mom's I used her sewing machine to finish this little project...
These are little bean bags I made for Eden. They have all the letters on one side and number & shapes on the other side. I just used my left over scraps from all my crafting adventures...
Then my sweet little Bronson turned 4 today. I can not believe my little peanut is FOUR. Where does the time go? This little boy holds a very special place in my heart. He was my "training" baby and got all my mamma juices flowing. He's the reason I'm such a good mamma to Eden. I love him to pieces. I will definitely be one of those aunts when he's older that will talk about how I changed his butt for the first 2 years of his life! Embarrassing right? I say, it come with being related to me!
I have officially been dubbed his birthday cake maker from here on till forever. This year was no exception...I'd even venture to say I stepped up my game a little bit. I give you...Lightening McQueen in cake form
Happy Birthday my little Bronson Boy. Aunt Marie LOVES you more than words can say!



6 comments:
Those bean bags turned out so stinkin cute! I will have to muster up some craftiness deep within (cuz we all know I don't got none) and make them! I saw that cake on fb, uh-maze-ing! Way to go marie, you have yet to disappoint with your projects. I'm pretty sure I missed the class in the pre-existence where they teach you how to be a home maker.
ps-i'm at my mom's all week because max is having surgery tomorrow, you should come over if you are at your mom's.
Ok Brennen stared at that picture for at least 10 minutes and asked me to hire you! So September I know you're busy but get to work. :)
I think your family has some craft mojo in your water because you guys do some amazing things! Love your skills, woman!!!
Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. I might have to steal that idea with the bean bags.
you are amazing! will you come make my birtday cake for new years! start planning now!!
Ummm that cake is friggin amazing!
Post a Comment