Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mr. Henry J

On Saturday we went to Mr. Henry J's big monster bash.  My little Eden is shy when it comes to crowds and people she doesn't know. There was a bounce house and Eden wasn't sure how she felt about it...couldn't decide if she wanted to jump or not.  It involved crawling through a small hole which meant leaving mamma behind...
 
Through out the day she would inch closer to the bounce house but then find her way back to me.  I would ask her if she wanted to jump and she'd say "Ya...NO!"  There were a few failed attempts...

but in the end she decided it was fun....REAL fun


Look at my big girl go!

Eden LOVES Henry.  She kept tabs on him all through out the day.  She wanted to make sure she could see him at all times....I don't know where she gets it (wink wink)....is it because I am always keeping tabs on her?  Maybe.  I think it's the mamma within her.

Aren't they a cute couple?  I think so. 
 We had such a great time and we LOVE to see our friends!  A birthday bounce house might be in our near future as well. 

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Yes, I think they make an adorable couple as well! Thanks again for coming! It was super fun to see you.